Books to curl up with: a librarian's musings

Friday, September 23, 2011

"I'm cozy to the core"

At a recent workshop I lead on the cozy mystery, one lady declared to the group - "I'm cozy to the core!" Well how can you not take up a recommendation from someone with so much passion for cozy mysteries. So I tried Long Quiche Goodbye by Avery Aames. It is the first in her Cheese Shop Mysteries series.

My only big complaint is that I now want to eat some of those cheeses and don't have a good cheese shop locally. sigh.

Charlotte is our ace amateur detective, who has taken over running the family cheese shop in Ohio. Nasty Ed is stabbed outside her shop with her cheese knife and Grandmere is the prime suspect. This is a fun romp of a cozy. I'm part way through Lost and Fondue, the second book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home