Books to curl up with: a librarian's musings

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Thursday Next version 2

I inhaled the Eyre Affair and on Sunday couldn't wait any longer. I had my friend drive me to a bookstore on my vacation to buy Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde. It was as good as the last Next book. It involves more literary crime and this time even more jumping in and out of books. Great fun!! On to Well of Lost Plots


Bimbos of the Death Sun

If you have ever gone to a science fiction convention, you will swear author McCrumb has been spying on you and your fellow convention goers. This is a murder mystery set at a con with all the requisite types. I enjoyed the characters so much I didn't even care about the murder part, which happens toward the end. I read this in an older paperback but it has been release with Zombies of the Gene Pool as a hardback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home